Plastics Division

Pipe extrusion and plastics components moulding, renewable energy research hub

The Plastics Division is based in the industrial area of San Maurizio d'Opaglio; the site covers 36,000 sqm: 1000 sqm of moulding department with 14 presses, an extrusion department covering 2000 sqm, with 6 extrusion lines, 1000 sqm of mechanical workshops, 500 sqm dedicated to the metering and water consumption department, 8500 sqm of shipping warehouse with space for 600 pallets, 15,000 sqm of raw materials warehouse and 1000 sqm of assembly lines for radiant ceiling panels in metal and plaster. The plant also features testing laboratories and the renewable energy pole, a research site for Giacomini flagship projects.